Some of the most frequently asked questions we are asked are below, but if your question isn’t covered then feel free to reach out to our friendly team who can answer any additional questions you may have.
We are registered as a UK Ltd business but operate worldwide.
Currently, we cover air-transport routes to/from Thailand only.
Actionfordogs Ltd is a full-service pet transportation service. We can also organise all export documents, door to door collections and drop-offs, and all paperwork needed for travel.
Although we are registered as a ‘for profit’ business, we donate any proceeds leftover from our journeys to charity. So your transport helps rescue more dogs! All unwanted crates after our journeys are donated to pet charities around the world, so if you do not need your pet’s crate after the journey feel free to tell the driver who can organise the donation for you.
We have a small but trust-worthy team of flight nannies, all of whom have extensive experience and qualifications in animal care. You will have full contact with your flyer and the A4D team throughout the booking, planning, and journey.
In the event your pet cannot fly, we have the following refund policies:
– Paperwork issues = No refund of fees, paperwork by ActionForDogs excluded
– Sickness of your pet = Transfer your pet onto another flight for £595.
– Death of your pet = 80% refund
In the event you wish to cancel your booking, the following refund policy applies:
– Cancellation with 31+ days notice = Full refund, excluding deposit
– Cancellation with less than 31 days notice = 50% refund, excluding deposit
– Cancellation with 7 or less days notice = No refund